Who Needs High Recovery Water Heaters
A commercial establishment has high-demand applications for hot water. It therefore needs water heaters that are efficient, use energy optimally and are cost-effective. There are different kinds of water heaters in the market. Or efficacy and economical installation, high-recovery water heaters are popular. With these heaters, water in the tank gets heated to the desired temperature quickly after it has been used once.
How does a high-recovery water heater compare to the other heaters?
Commercial establishments need large volumes of hot water to operate. If they use storage water-heaters, they must choose models with large tanks that accommodate this volume of water. Without a large tank, one can get out of hot water quickly. Larger tanks, however, pose a problem in areas with space constraints.
Tankless water heaters are another option. They are fuel-efficient and can supply hot water on demand. However, their installation is expensive.
High-recovery water heaters work best for those who are looking for economical installations but effective performance. These typres of commerical water heaters are commonly used to supply hot water to commercial buildings.
Benefits of choosing us
Safe and secure installation of high recovery water heaters is key to avoid serious damages, immediately and in the long run.
- Expert consultation: Should you choose a gas-fueled heater or one that runs on electricity? While the electricity may heat water quicker, the gas-fueled version will keep operation costs down. What capacity should you choose? Which brands are easy to operate and maintain?
The answers to these questions will determine which high recovery water heater is right for you. Considering there are so many options out there, it can be confusing. However, we have extensive knowledge in this area. We can help you pick a commercial water heater that suits your business best.
- Thorough examination: Whether you are installing a new heater or replacing an existing one, we inspect the entire plumbing architecture. The heater must work at its optimum after installation. Therefore, we make sure that nothing in the existing plumbing, such as pipe leaks or clogging, will compromise its functioning.
- Dependable: We have a team of qualified and licensed professionals that have been installing and repairing water heaters for years. You can be certain that the installation of the heater is in safe hands. We also provide free loaner services. These services ensure that you continue with your business while we work on the main line.
Our other services:
- Maintenance and repair services
- Installation, maintenance and repair of water heaters
- Construction and remodeling of office space. This includes installation of various kinds of appliances, countertops, cabinetry, hardware and fixtures
- Copper piping
- Pipe inspection, repair, new installation