Do you need tankless water heaters?
Every commercial establishment aims at increasing efficiency and reducing costs. This is especially important in the area of water heating. The new breeds of tankless water heaters do exactly that.
Unlike conventional storage water heaters, these models do not come with tanks. They simply heat water on demand. They are currently getting very popular in the commercial circles for the following reasons:
- Energy Efficiency: As they heat water on demand, there is no case of having unused water getting cold in a tank. (This is the case in storage water heaters.) They are approximately 24% - 34% more energy-efficient than storage heaters. This reduces energy cost.
- Easier to maintain: Tankless water heaters are more expensive to install than their storage counterparts. However, you can recover the additional cost over a period of years. Tankless heaters last at least 10 years longer. Also, their parts can be replaced and repaired easily. In case of a breakdown, you do not have to worry about extensive disruption.
- More storage: As these heaters come without storage tanks, these are compact versions. They can easily be installed on a wall, leaving the floor clear.
Benefits of choosing us
- Expertise: We understand that commercial tankless water heater installation has different sets of challenges than residential ones. Therefore, we have a dedicated team that works only on installing commercial tankless water heaters. Whether you are installing a new heater or replacing a storage area heater with a tankless one, our team has done that many times over. They make sure that these installations are safe and secure.
- Thorough examination: We approach the task of installing water heaters holistically. Therefore every installation comes with an exhaustive checklist that our team will go over. Pipes will be checked and so will the electrical configurations. If required, the entire plumbing architecture will be inspected. We aim to factor in everything during the installation, so that the operation of the heater is not compromised.
- Dependable: We are responsive and sensitive to your time. We attend to your call immediately. Also, our free loaner services ensure that you continue with your business while we work on the main line.
Our other services:
- Maintenance and repair services
- Installation, maintenance and repair of tankless water heaters
- Construction and remodeling of office space. This includes installation of various kinds of appliances, countertops, cabinetry, hardware and fixtures
- General Contractor Services
- Copper piping
- Pipe inspection, repair, new installation
- Drain and Sewer maintenance